Skip to content

GoRails Ideas

2 results found

1. Move applications between clusters

It would be nice if a site could be moved, with its data, between clusters automatically from the Hatchbox GUI.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Definitely agreed, although data migrations aren’t something I’ll likely do for a while. For now, you can simply dump and import your database between clusters which isn’t too hard to do. It is something I would like to add though.

2. I love Hatch!!!

I know its a work in progress, but I'd like to make a recommendation if I can for future enhancements. I am an admin team-member for a dozen (and growing) Digital Ocean accounts. Currently with Hatch, it seems I can only connect to a single account on DO, which forces me to create droplets on my account and not under any of the accounts I manage. It would be awesome if I could use hatch to manage multiple DO accounts. Of course this could be a premium service which I would be more than happy to pay for :) .…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a great idea Charles!

I definitely plan on doing this. One thing you can do in the meantime is you can create the servers on DigitalOcean and use the “Custom VPS” option to connect Hatch to them. That will be a few extra steps to get setup, but this way you can leave those servers on your clients’ accounts and start doing that today if you want.

I’ll hopefully get the multiple DO accounts setup in the very near future!

• Don't see your idea?

GoRails Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base